Little Learner Readers Stage 2
Product Code: LLRS2
Stage 2 books introduces and practises another eight letters and sounds - b h n o d g l v. Each stage has a small number of Heart words - that is high frequency words that children cannot decode at this stage and need to learn by heart. Later when children have more knowledge of the alphabetic code, these words won't be Heart words.
Heart words: The the My my I
Stage 2 stories:
6. Pip: a short story about Pip at the gym and her activities. The big question is - Is Pip fit?
7. Tim and the van: Tim's van gets stuck in the mud and he uses a log to lever it out of the bog.
8. At the dam: Tim and Sam are at the dam. Sam falls off the log into the water. Luckily, Tim works out how to rescue him!
9. My hat: Pip has lots of different hats. Which one does she like best?
10. Sam in the pit: Pip and Sam are the sand pit when Sam starts digging. What does he find?
Little Learner Readers - Stage 2
Little Learners Stage 2
More From This Category