Phonics Australia would like to welcome you to our website. We have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. If you continue viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
The information on this website is provided “as is” and for general information only. Phonics Australia has provided this information for the benefit of users and in good faith and with all reasonable care. However, errors and omissions in the website and the information on it may occur from time to time and we therefore do not guarantee that the website will always operate without errors or be free from error.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Phonics Australia does not accept and liability for the use of or inability to use this site, or for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and condition
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeline, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphic reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or referral. They do not signify that we/Phonics Australia endorse the website or the content. Whilst all due care is taken to determine the suitability of the linked website, Phonics Australia carry no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and subject to change without notice.
- Where items are shipped within Australia, the price is inclusive of Australian GST. Items that are shipped outside of Australia, the price is exclusive of Australian GST.
- When an order is placed with Phonics Australia, you confirm your ordering the correct title/s, editions and quantity of items in your shopping cart or on your order form. Phonics Australia carry no responsibility for any errors or change of mind in your choice of products. It is your responsibility to ensure your order is exactly what you want. Access to our free expert advice is available to all customers on request to assist with your selection and choice of products prior to finalising your order.
- Phonics Australia is the copyright owner of the content of this website. Brand names, cover images, except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1965, no part of this website, material or content may be reproduced, copied, adapted, performed in public, or transmitted in any form or any process (graphic, electronic, mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping, or by a storage or information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Phonics Australia or the legitimate copyright owner.
- Nothing in this website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark displayed on this website, without the prior written permission of Phonics Australia and/ or Intervate Pty Ltd or legitimate third part owner.
- These Terms and Conditions of use are governed by laws in the state of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Queensland, Australia and any courts that may hear appeals from those courts.
Pricing or Description Errors
Although all due care is taken to ensure prices stated in our price list, order form, catalogue and or in this website are accurate, unforeseen errors do occasionally occur. Where a pricing error has occurred, we will not be bound by the incorrect price stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase, provide a full refund or make adjustment to the pricing to be correct.
Sign-Up for Newsletter and Product Up-Dates
By signing up for you E-Newsletter and Product Updates, you agree for Phonics Australia to utilise the contact information provided by you during this process, to be used specifically to communicate directly with you through your chosen method of communication.