Phonics Australia acknowledges and understands that, sometimes, you might need to return your purchase. You may return most new, unopened items sold and delivered within 30 calendar days of delivery for a full refund with some exceptions as detailed in our return policy below.
Please retain your proof of purchase. Goods must be returned are required to be returned in "as new condition", in their original packaging or shrink wrapped un-opened, un-used and un-damaged. A refund or store credit will only occur if you are able to provide evidence of proof of purchase. Phonics Australia reserves the right to determine if a refund is made in full or made as a store credit to your account.
Return Postage Costs
1. If the return is required a result of a Phonics Australia error, or damaged or faulty (see damaged or faulty items below), we will pay for the return postage or freight costs.
2. Any change of mind returns requested (see below)
3. If you decide to cancel your order prior to dispatch, there will be no postage costs to you. If your order has already been dispatched, freight or postage chares will not be refunded.
4. If the return is required/requested because of your error or an administrative error from your end, you will be required to pay for the return postage or freight costs.
5. You are required to notify Phonics Australia in writing for approval of any intended returns (see below notification of intent to return goods).
6. Any postage and handling costs as part of the original purchase will not be refunded.
7. Any return books will need to be sent back to Phonics Australia at PO Box 444, Bundaberg, Qld, 4670. The postage cost of any return goods will be at your expense, unless the items arrived damaged to you.
8. Any returned goods must be posted in protective packaging to ensure there is no damage to the items whilst in transit. Any good that are not returned in secure and protective packaging e.g. bubble wrap and that have sustained damage in transit will not be accepted for any refunds.
Phonics Australia reserves the right to cancel orders at our discretion or to cancel the purchase arrangement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Phonics Australia believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase arrangement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you where it has already been paid.
Change Of Mind
Phonics Australia is not lawfully obliged or required to provide a refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product somewhere else. You may negotiate the return of your items/order within 30 days of receiving your order, by making written contact with us by email. If negotiations on the return take place, the final outcome will be determined by Phonics Australia. Postage and handling costs will not be refunded or exchanged for ‘change of mind’ requests.
Returns for refund or change of mind can only be requested via email. If we do agree to your 'change of mind' request, goods must be returned within our 30 days return policy period, in their original packaging or shrink wrapped. The goods are required to be returned and arrived at Phonics Australia in new condition. You will be required to ensure packaging on the returned goods is sufficient that they are delivered back to Phonics Australia in un-damaged condition. Damaged items will not be accepted for a refund. A 15% restocking fee may be applied to your refund or store credit.
Damaged Or Faulty Items
We guarantee that the goods you receive from Phonics Australia will be of acceptable quality, fit for the purpose for which they are sold, match the description and sample or of those goods on displayed on our website. Where an item has arrived in a damaged condition, mis-bound, or faulty or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please let our customer service team know within 14 days of receiving your delivery by visiting our Contact Us page.
Notification Of Intent To Return Goods
If you received faulty or damaged goods, you are required to make contact with Phonics Australia within 3 working days of the recorded delivery date.
If the item/s you have received is not what you ordered or the order is incorrect, you are required to make contact with Phonics Australia within 5 working days of the recorded delivery date.
Where goods do not meet the consumer guarantees and there is a major failure in relation to the goods, you are entitled to one of the following remedies: a refund of the value of the goods purchased excluding any postage and handling charges; a replacement product which is identical or of similar value if reasonably available; or a store credit maybe issued to the value of the goods to be used within twelve months of the date of original purchase.