Little Learner Readers Stage 1
Product Code: LLRS1
Stage 1 books are introduced once children know eight letters and sounds - m s f a p t c i (two vowels). Each stage has a small number of Heart words - that is high frequency words that children cannot decode at this stage and need to learn by heart. Later these words won't be Heart words. They are carefully and expertly levelled to support readers as they move through the stages of learning to read. This 5 book set focuses on the letters m s f a p t c i and high frequency words of: the, The, My, my and I.
The Stage 1 stories introduce the Zan family - Tim, Pip, Mum and Dad plus their two pets, Sam and Tip.
1. Sam, Pip, Tim are at the park playing on the slide, climbing ropes and having a swing.
2. I am Tim: This story is about Pip and Tim having lots of fun at the fun fair.
3. My cat Tip: Tim's cat Tip gets his name because of the white tip at the end of his tail. This story introduces Tip.
4. The Map: Mum gets rather cross with Tim when he doesn't sit down in the boat. The, when he does sit down, the map floats out of his hand. Poor Tim!
5. Sam is it: Sam and Tip are chasing each other around the tree playing the game 'it'.
Little Learner Readers - Stage 1
Little Learners Stage 1
Others Also Bought